Friday, July 15, 2011

Why are White people in interracial relationships being often despised in countries where Whites live?

Where I work I have friends of almost everywhere, first I asked about what they think of interracial marriages and love, my White American and Canadian friends started kidding Whites who are in interracial marriages, then I asked my White South American friends, same reaction, then I asked my European friends, same reaction, I also asked my White Arab friends (from North Africa and the north of the Middle East (descendants of Arabized Europeans)), still same reaction, so I asked my White South African and Namibian friends, always the same answer, then I asked my friend from the countries of the ex Soviet Union, and same reaction adding that they don't like Eastern Asians like the Qazaqs in Kazakhstan and other countries ... why is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment