Monday, July 18, 2011

What will be the outcome of my interview?

Hi. Previously I had 2 interviews with the same hospital. They called me third time for an interview. I told them in the interview why again and again I am unsuccessful? and why are you inviting me again and again and they were laughing in the interview. well before going to interview I rang them and ask the same question. because all the time I had to cancel my shift and give the interview,then they says unsuccessful. in the first interview they had problem with my residency status, then in second interview they said still come because they don't have problem with the my non-residence status anymore I thought this time I will get the job, again I got shock when I found unsuccessful. third time gave an interview and she was asking me because it's hard to decide because there is only one position this time and she was asking me again will you come fourth time and they were laughing again I felt they were making fun of me by calling me again and again, I think they are jealous or may be I am wrong. I tell you one experience of my interview. I gave an interview in different hospital, where 4 people were taking my interview. One lady asked me are you nervous and I said no. then she was surprised asking me you not nervous..I said no..again are you sure I said no. then other people started asking me question I answered all of them with confident and they were very impressed and they said oh your interview was excellent well done, we want to give you job right now but let see what HR says about your residence status and the first lady who asked me question was so jealous and talking to other lady oh he is not permanent resident yet, we can't give him job, his interview was alright but not excellent, I was listening secretly her from behind. I am pretty sure they will say unsuccessful this time. At my current work place my all bosses are very happy with my work they call me number one hard worker, but if I get new job is one minute walk from my house and my current job make me travel every day 2 hours. can any one tell me please what will be the outcome of my interview?. if they say no I am not going and again to waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment