Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Men, please answer- Unhappy Wife?

I have been married for about a year and I am feeling increasingly more depressed. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, and I would just like some advice. My husband is a seasonal worker, and when he is home, he gets so lazy and all he does all day (literally, ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT) is play video games on his computer. He is pretty much in another world. I feel like I am annoying him when I ask him to spend time with me, and he only spends time with me if he wants a "break" from playing his video games. I am so bored at home because I don't have hobbies, I am an active person and I love to go out and do things away from my house, but I don't want to do everything by myself. Am I being unreasonable by thinking that he should try to spend more time with me? We are about to have a child and I'm worried about what kind of father he will be. I am thankful that he loves me and provides for me, but I just don't feel happily married. I would appreciate any adivce.

No comments:

Post a Comment