Friday, July 15, 2011

Is San Francisco State a hard university to get into?

I live in Peru right now but I used to live in Florida and I want to go to SFSU because it sounds like an amazing school to me. I've had some issues with grades in the past but now I'm pretty good, I go to a private school and for the past 2 years I've been in all IB Diploma classes although I don't plan on taking the IB exams. I've been dancing the national dance of Peru (La Marinera Norte�a) For about a few months now and I have community service hours. Also I learn Mandarin Chinese in my spare time, I have been studying it for 3 years and I plan on taking the SAT's in October. I've also been in my school choirs for 10 years. I also teach English to kids here in Peru as volunteer work, and I want to be an English teacher teaching ESL because it is one of my passions. What are my chances in getting into the university I want to get into?

No comments:

Post a Comment