Saturday, July 16, 2011

Im having trouble and my parents and teachers don't give a ****?

im 14 and in ninth grade my first language is polish and my second is english at school it feels like my english teacher hates me i find it hard to spell and have good grammer during my english classes i find it hard to write long sentances my english teacher always yells at meand she says "blah blah balh your not metaly disabled blah blah blah " then she says somthing i dont understand and the she says do you understand what i just said and then i say "no" then she makes a fool out of me. one day i told my friends that i think i should go to esl (english as a second language)its like english but easier) so now im asking you! what should i do my teacher makes a fool out of me, no one knws my second language is english im failing english and i feel like running away becuase im scared the teacher would tease me again

No comments:

Post a Comment