Monday, July 11, 2011

How to Court the Girl I love?

How do I court a Girl? So basically, Her name is ______ and she is sooo beautiful. She is a filipino like me, but the thing is, she can't speak in my language because she was born here or her family moved to Canada when she was still young. I talk to her sometimes, and sometimes, she put on my Hood for some reason and my classmate also told me that she keep on staring at me even though I'm not sure if she really does. And the second problem is, is that I can't speak that english very, well I'm in ESL 3 and most people don't know that I'm in ESL because they think my english is good. I don't know why but I really like her, I don't like her because of her looks, I like her because I know that she is kind and smart and very friendly. I'm also scared that I might lose her when I tell her that I like her, because most of the time, almost all of the girls that i have told that I like them are now ignoring or not talking to me anymore. I don't want to lose another girl, and I've been broken hearted when I was 12, and now I'm 14. It's almost Summer here, which means I won't see her for like 2 months.. I hope you guys can help me please. (I feel so lonely everytime I not see her, and Is it normal that I get jealous fast everytime she talk to a boy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment